With the 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class set to go on sale next month, the first examples of the sixth-generation ultra-luxury sedan have begun rolling off the assembly line at the Mercedes-Benz Sindelfingen plant in Germany. The first car headed to customers is the silver S400 Hybrid you see above, and Mercedes executives Dieter Zetsche and Andreas Renschler were both on hand to welcome the car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX