WorldCarFans was reportedly sent what looks like a dealer presentation on the coming V222 series 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class. There have been hints for years as to the kinds of technology the world's best-selling large luxury sedan will contain, and it appears those hints had some foundation. To be shown in Germany on May 15 before a launch window that runs from September to November this year, the evolutionary design will be built of aluminum and steel, using that lighter material for the front
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX