There is plenty to look forward to when it comes to the 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, but it could end up being a fairly anticlimactic reveal thanks to fully exposed spy shots, a leaked press photo and now images of a diecast version of the luxury sedan. Autoweek.nl has images showing a highly detailed 1:18 scale model of the redesigned S-Class that matches up with everything we've seen so far.
2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior Design
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Apr 30, 2013
Thanks to some quick-triggered spy photographers in the right place at the right time, we've already seen our first undisguised images of the 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Now, BlogAutomobile from France has managed to get a hold of what appears to be the first official image showing the exterior design of the big luxury sedan. Of course, Mercedes-Benz has already released a select batch of images showing the car's interior.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX