Back in July, Mercedes-Benz officially confirmed plans for an all-new compact crossover, and now we're finally getting our first look at the new model to be called the GLA-Class. Based on the same platform used for the new A-Class and B-Class models, the GLA-Class will go up against the BMW X1.
2014 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class spy photos
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX