Ladies and gentlemen, allow us to introduce the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG 4Matic in both sedan and wagon variants. It's best to get right to business, that being the numbers produced by the twin-turbocharged 5.5-liter V8 located in the engine bay of one of the fastest sedans in the world. The 'base' model gets a boost of 32 horsepower and 15 pound-feet of torque for a final output of 550 hp and 531 lb-ft. A high performance S-Model – the US-market wagon will only be an S-Model – get
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX