In Europe, there are a number of strange powertrain combinations for each vehicle. A BMW 3 Series, which has a grand total of four engines in the US market (five if you count the ActiveHybrid), can be fitted with everything from the 3.0-liter, turbocharged six-cylinder we get here to a microscopic, fuel-sipping, diesel-powered four-cylinder in Europe. And don't for a minute think this is unique to BMW.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX