A member over at enthusiast site GermanCarForum.com has seemingly stumbled upon a few images of the revised Mercedes-Benz E-Class for the 2014 model year. While we've had hints about what this face-lifted E will look like, in the form of spy shots, this is our first ever look at the uncamouflaged car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX