Despite the fact that Mercedes-Benz seems to have AMG-ified nearly every model in its current lineup (not that we're complaining), it always seemed like sort of a misstep that this same treatment was never afforded to the E-Class Coupe (pictured). After all, Merc has created AMG versions of the E-Class in sedan and wagon form for some time now. For 2014, the revamped models are powered by the potent 5.5-liter twin-turbo V8 and fitted with 4Matic all-wheel drive.
2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jan 4, 2013
We've already had our official look at the 2014 Mercedes-E-Class sedan and wagon as well as a sneak peek at the new E63 AMG, and now we finally see what the facelifted E-Class Coupe and Cabriolet will look like. All of the refreshed E-Class models will be making their debut at the Detroit Auto Show, but we'll have to wait until summer to see the new coupe and convertible models on the road.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!