The Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake has been prescribed both a face- and butt-lift to bring it in line with current AMG standards, and our spy shooters caught it recovering from the surgery. There will be a slightly curvier grille and larger intakes on the front spoiler as on the S63 AMG, as well as a resculpted rear bumper and diffuser. We're told the LED units up front will be updated, too.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX