The Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake has been prescribed both a face- and butt-lift to bring it in line with current AMG standards, and our spy shooters caught it recovering from the surgery. There will be a slightly curvier grille and larger intakes on the front spoiler as on the S63 AMG, as well as a resculpted rear bumper and diffuser. We're told the LED units up front will be updated, too.
- Dec 27, 2013
Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake facelift
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!