Remember when 100 horsepower per liter of displacement was a huge feat of automotive engineering? That sort of power density was the preserve of high-strung motorsports powerplants and a handful of street engines not long ago. Well, today Mercedes has introduced its 2014 CLA45 AMG, and it cranks out an astounding 355 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque from just 2.0 liters. That's 178 horses per liter on pump gas in the high-performance version of Mercedes' entry-level model here in the Stat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX