Mazda has given the world a glimpse of the 2014 Mazda6 Wagon ahead of its debut at this year's Paris Motor Show. The slinky five-door will bow in Europe and Japan with a Skyactiv-D 2.2-liter diesel engine in both standard and high-output configurations. Buyers who prefer a gasoline engine can opt for either 2.0-liter or 2.5-liter direct-injection four-cylinders. Mazda hasn't said what we can expect to see in terms of transmission options, but the company has made it clear the 2014 Mazda6 Wagon w
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX