Big things are happening at Maserati, where the automaker is looking to increase its sales to 50,000 units annually. In addition to the revised Quattroporte that we saw at the Detroit Auto Show earlier this year, Maserati has launched the all-new Ghibli here in Shanghai – a smaller, more driver-focused model that will take on the likes of the Audi A6, BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
2014 Maserati Ghibli
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 7, 0005
We knew it was coming, and here it is: the 2014 Maserati Ghibli. Maserati's plan of selling 50,000 cars per year by 2015 starts with the Ghibli, which will be positioned in a more volume-friendly market against the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW 5 Series. The Ghibli will make its official debut later this month at the Shanghai Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX