Lister Cars was one of the pedigree names of British racing from its founding in 1954 and then on and off until the early 2000s. The company combined its own lightweight chassis with engines from other manufacturers, many of them British (and especially from Jaguar). Last year, the name and the intellectual property were sold to a new company that planned to revive the brand. For Lister's 60th anniversary, it is building a new version of one of its most famous racecars, the 1958 Lister-Jaguar Kn
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX