Lingenfelter and Southern Comfort Automotive piqued our interest late last month with the digital unveiling of the Chevrolet Reaper, a customized Silverado designed to tackle some seriously rough terrain. While that vehicle made its original debut at the North American Dealers Association show, the 2014 Chicago Auto Show marks our first in-person viewing of it, as well as the truck's public debut.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX