The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitors at the SEMA show from experimenting with all three generations of the Japanese 3 Series fighter.
2014 Lexus IS 340 - Philip Chase: 2013 SEMA
- Damon Lowney
- Nov 4, 2013
Lexus has announced its Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show cars: a group of eight Lexus IS sedans spanning all three generations, and a 2012 LFA supercar. One of the show cars, a custom 2014 Lexus IS 350 F Sport, is a creation penned by IS fan Rob Evans, the winner of a contest to design a Lexus SEMA show car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX