This is really, really cool. In order to promote its new IS Hybrid, Lexus borrowed an airplane hangar, a former Formula One driver and what we imagine was some serious technological knowhow to create one of the most interesting games we've ever seen. It's called Trace Your Road.
2014 Lexus IS 300h: Detroit 2013
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 13, 2013
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 15, 2013
Here's the key line from today's announcement about the 2014 Lexus IS300h, the hybrid version of the new IS: it will "be available in Europe, Japan,and select international markets." In other words, you can see it at the Detroit Auto Show, but you won't be able to buy it here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX