Less than 24 hours after Land Rover released its first video teaser of the upcoming 2014 Range Rover Sport ahead of its New York Auto Show debut, it appears someone has already spilled the beans. The image you see here comes from the VMax 200 Facebook page, and it clearly shows what looks to be the new Sport hanging out in a garage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX