Land Rover is seriously amping up its luxury credentials at the 2013 LA Motor Show, showing off its new Range Rover Autobiography Black. Available only in the off-road manufacturer's new long-wheelbase bodystyle, the Black model of the popular Rangie has a starting price of $185,000. To put that into perspective, a short-wheelbase base model starts at $84,195.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX