Despite being one of Land Rover's biggest volume models, the LR4/Discovery has had to sit idly by while its brethren received all manner of attention, including all-new generations and major updates. Well, Land Rover is finally lavishing some attention on its three-row breadwinner, which is making its debut at here at the Frankfurt Motor Show. As is the way with such things, the most noticeable updates are cosmetic, with a new front end – headlamps, grille and fascia – bringing the m
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX