Be it the upright seating arrangement, the utility in a compact package, or just buyers captivated by dancing hamsters, the Kia Soul has proven to be one of the Korean automaker's best-selling models. Its popularity has driven Kia to renew the funky hatch for the 2014 model year, perhaps with some unexpected variants.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX