Be it the upright seating arrangement, the utility in a compact package, or just buyers captivated by dancing hamsters, the Kia Soul has proven to be one of the Korean automaker's best-selling models. Its popularity has driven Kia to renew the funky hatch for the 2014 model year, perhaps with some unexpected variants.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models