The redesigned 2014 Kia Soul has been snapped testing in the desert and its apparent that there will be plenty of changes both outside and inside. As you can see, the high-riding, abruptly angled profile will remain intact, as the redesign will be more of an evolution of the current hamster-hauler.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX