Here it is: the 2014 Kia Sorento. And to no one's surprise, it's no different than what we've seen in the slow striptease of spy shots. That's not a bad thing, though. The updated Sorento's new front fascia, redesigned alloy wheels and freshened rear end look good, and they certainly fall in line with what Kia has done to its latest crop of new products.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX