Here it is: the 2014 Kia Sorento. And to no one's surprise, it's no different than what we've seen in the slow striptease of spy shots. That's not a bad thing, though. The updated Sorento's new front fascia, redesigned alloy wheels and freshened rear end look good, and they certainly fall in line with what Kia has done to its latest crop of new products.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models