A problem with cooling fans that may melt and start a fire has prompted Kia and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to issue a recall for 86,880 Fortes from the 2014 model year.
2014 Kia Forte
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 28, 2012
We've said it a billion times now, but man, Kias are sure looking good these days. And under the lights of the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show, we're getting our first look at the next chapter in the Korean brand's quest for beauty, the 2014 Forte sedan. We've given it a good once-over in the flesh, and honestly, it might just be the best-looking car in the C-segment class.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX