No, this is not the oh-so pleasantly named Quoris rear-wheel-drive flagship sedan – this is Kia's new front-drive entry into the North American market, the Cadenza. (If that sounds familiar, it's because Kia has long used the Cadenza name in other markets.) And while it's a sharp-looking thing, it's not exactly an original masterpiece. Peel away that slick exterior and you'll find a trusty Hyundai Azera doing the grunt work.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX