Time to quit your bellyaching and pony up your pennies, Jeep fans. Chrysler has announced the Jeep Grand Cherokee will bow with a 3.0-liter V6 turbodiesel engine in the first quarter of next year. The engine yields 237 horsepower and an impressive 406 pound-feet of torque, and all that twist shows up from 1,800 rpm on. If you're counting, that's 16 lb-ft more than the 5.7-liter V8. Expect to see it bolted to a six-speed automatic transmission. As you may recall, this isn't the first time we've h
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Spy Shots
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 26, 2012
A few updates are in store for the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and while we've told you about them before, we're now getting our first glimpse at the refreshed SUV without all the heavy camouflage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX