There are few things in this world we love more than a huge, supersonic-feeling sedan, and Jaguar has just ripped the sheets off of its newest entry into that set of bruisers. The 2014 Jaguar XJR puts down a full 550 horsepower and 502 pound-feet of torque courtesy of a supercharged 5.0-liter V8. All that thrust lands on the rear tires through an eight-speed automatic transmission, and the big aluminum-chassis'd four door can sprint to 60 miles per hour in a skinny 4.4 seconds. Top speed sits at
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX