As Infiniti continues to roll out its 2014 Q50, the luxury branch of Nissan is looking to the online luxury purveyors at Gilt to move a couple of special editions of the new luxury sedan. Infiniti has teamed with designers Thom Browne and Zac Posen to create a pair of unique Q50 models, as part of the sale.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX