Sunday marked the 98th running of the Indy 500 race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The weather was absolutely beautiful (76 degrees Fahrenheit, not a cloud in the sky), and for the first three-quarters of the race, it was business as usual. Despite the absolutely insane speeds (in excess of 200 miles per hour, constantly), some find it easy to write off a race on an oval track as being less exciting as events that involve both left and right turns, as well as elevation changes. But Sunday's rac
2014 Indianapolis 500
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX