Hyundai unveiled the Veloster Turbo R-Spec at the LA Auto Show yesterday, and it's touted as a high-performance model without some of the standard features usually found on the Veloster Turbo, such as proximity-key entry with push-button start, premium gauge cluster, side-repeater mirrors, driver's auto-up window, high-gloss interior trim and heated leather seats.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX