Here in the United States, the Hyundai i30 is better known as the Elantra GT. And while the five-door version that we get is nearly identical to the model sold in Europe (save some specific suspension tuning), this new three-door variant will be an Old Country-only affair.
2014 Hyundai i30
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Sep 15, 2012
Kia and Hyundai will both introduce stylish new hatchbacks at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. The platform-sharing Kia cee'd and Hyundai i30 were both redesigned this year and introduced with five-door hatchback and station wagon variants. In Paris, we'll see sportier three-door models added to the mix: the 2014 Kia pro_cee'd and the 2014 Hyundai i30 three-door.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX