To all you Hyundai dealers and customers eager to plunk your posteriors into the broad, leather-lined seats of the redesigned 2014 Equus, we have some bad news: Your ship hasn't come in – literally. According to USA Today, a Korean freighter with the first 61 examples of the luxury sedan packed away in its belly has lost engine power in the western Pacific Ocean, and is adrift.
2014 Hyundai Equus: New York 2013
- Chris Paukert
- May 28, 2013
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 27, 2013
Hyundai isn't horsing around with the Equus, its premium luxury sedan offering, for the 2014 model year. As stated in the automaker's press release, "Equus is the number-one shopped premium luxury sedan, well ahead of Mercedes-Benz S-Class, BMW 7 Series, Audi A8, Lexus LS, and Jaguar XJ."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX