Hyundai has issued a mid-cycle refresh for all three body styles of its popular Elantra compact at the 2013 LA Auto Show. As mid-cycle refreshes go, this is a fairly comprehensive one, with some sweeping changes beyond the typical new head- and taillights. The big news is a new 2.0-liter engine and a Sport trim group.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models