Hyundai has issued a mid-cycle refresh for all three body styles of its popular Elantra compact at the 2013 LA Auto Show. As mid-cycle refreshes go, this is a fairly comprehensive one, with some sweeping changes beyond the typical new head- and taillights. The big news is a new 2.0-liter engine and a Sport trim group.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon