The Azera has been consistently outsold by its rivals. Through June, Hyundai has shifted just 4,191 units.
2014 Hyundai Azera
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 20, 2013
The Azera is sort of the forgotten Hyundai. Despite just having rolled out the new version a couple of years ago, the Korean automaker hasn't been able to move them very quickly. Where the smaller Sonata and Elantra sell in the tens of thousands each month, the fullsize Azera barely reaches that in a year. In fact it's Hyundai's second slowest-selling model, behind the flagship Equus. But Hyundai's not resigning itself to letting Azeras sit around on dealer lots. Thus, the company is actually re
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX