Just as they did in the Initial Quality Study, Porsche and Hyundai have taken the premium and non-premium crown, respectively, for the 2014 J.D. Power APEAL study. This is the tenth consecutive year for that Porsche has been rated the best premium make in the APEAL study, which attempts to figure out how pleased owners are with their purchases. For 2014, it asked 86,000 owners of MY2014 cars to rate their vehicles in 77 different categories 90 days after their initial purchase. The resulting fig
2014 Hyundai Accent
- Chris Paukert
- Nov 15, 2013
Integrated blind-spot mirrors are hardly a luxury item, but they're one of the simplest yet most welcome equipment developments we've seen in some time, and we're glad to see them beginning to spread throughout the industry's offerings. The 2014 Hyundai Accent is the latest car to get them, along with a host of other new features.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX