Does the name Huet ring a bell? The Dutch brothers started out doing classic car tours in Europe before they started designed and building their own retro sports cars. The first was called the Huet Brothers Special. It was based on an old Triumph TR6 and surfaced back in 2009. But a few years later they started showing designs for a new coupe that called for a straight-six engine under a long bonnet with a fastback roofline, and started taking orders. Over the past two and a half years we didn't
2014 Huet Brothers HB Coupe
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Sep 12, 2012
Last we heard from Huet Brothers, the Netherlands-based custom automaker had just unveiled the designs for its new HB Coupe. Well, now we can confirm that the Huet Brothers HB Coupe and the HB Coupe Road Racer will both be produced in 2014, with the vehicles available to order now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX