It was just a few months ago that Honda was saying the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid would enter the crowded hybrid market with a 49-mpg city fuel economy rating. As it turns out, like other automakers of late, Honda didn't get its mpg number quite right. But unlike Ford and Hyundai, which each had to downgrade published EPA numbers for certain models, Honda's 49-mpg estimate was apparently too low. Honda has just announced that the Accord Hybrid is the "top-rated four-door sedan with [an] EPA fuel e
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jun 21, 2013
Two bits of news about the upcoming 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid have been released, but still not enough to have a complete picture of the revamped gas-electric that will come to the US this October.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX