The Chevrolet Malibu will wear a Holden badge when it arrives in Australia next year, General Motors announced. Engineers have begun testing the Holden Malibu to provide it with unique suspension tuning and transmission calibrations for Australian drivers. Testing is taking place in Lang Lang, Victoria.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX