Despite initially launching in just the Crew Cab configuration, the lineup of 2014 GMC Sierra and 2014 Chevrolet Silverado trucks will eventually grow to include three cab sizes and three bed lengths. Oddly enough, our first look at the Regular Cab bodystyle has arrived in a General Motors press release discussing the aerodynamics of the new truck, with an image showing a Sierra Regular Cab testing in the wind tunnel. GMC's website says that Regular Cab and Double Cab models will be available by
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX