On the heels of revealing the all-new 2014 Transit Connect Wagon this morning, Ford officials confirmed to Autoblog that its work-ready cargo counterpart will debut at the Detroit Auto Show in January. Just like the Wagon, the cargo van will be offered in both short- and long-wheelbase variants and be able to handle payloads up to 1,200 pounds.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models