On the heels of revealing the all-new 2014 Transit Connect Wagon this morning, Ford officials confirmed to Autoblog that its work-ready cargo counterpart will debut at the Detroit Auto Show in January. Just like the Wagon, the cargo van will be offered in both short- and long-wheelbase variants and be able to handle payloads up to 1,200 pounds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX