We recently showed you the updated Ford Transit Connect Wagon in all its refreshed glory. Well here is the new 2014 Transit Connect (note the lack of "Wagon" in name, for its commercially minded purpose), and it's the small Ford van of choice for your tougher jobs. Ford says this van is ideally suited for small businesses and fleets looking to prioritize fuel economy. Two gasoline-powered four-cylinder engines have been announced, as well as the availability of compressed natural gas-powered mil
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX