Much as we like the current Ford Transit Connect, "sexy" is not an adjective we'd use to describe it. And while this new 2014 model appears a bit bulgier in person than the original stock photos led us to believe, it's no doubt a wholly more stylish van than the vehicle it replaces.
2014 Ford Transit Connect
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 6, 2012
Well, hello there. Ladies and gentlemen, meet the next-generation Ford Transit Connect (nevermind that Tourneo Connect front plate in the photo above), making its global debut today at an event in Amsterdam. And don't think this is some one-off Euro example, either. The handsome beast you see here will be making its way to North America toward the end of 2013.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX