For hot hatch buyers who might find the Focus ST a little out of their price range, the 2014 Ford Fiesta ST should be a perfect fit. The new Fiesta ST drops a peppy EcoBoost engine under the hood and gets the usual styling upgrades expected from an ST-badged car.
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Nov 26, 2012
The 2014 Ford Fiesta is getting an updated look inside and out, but the big news is what the car will be getting under the hood. Though neither is a surprise, Ford confirmed today that the Fiesta will be adding two new EcoBoost engines: Ford's first-ever three-cylinder engine focusing on efficiency and a 1.6-liter turbo-four in the Fiesta ST bringing improved performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX