Trucks and crossovers might be a booming automotive market at the moment, but companies are also using performance cars to boost profit margins from their lineups.
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
- Chris Bruce
- Jan 29, 2015
With the launch of the Focus RS imminent, one of the next projects from Ford Performance might be a matching RS version of the subcompact Fiesta. A report suggests the tiny hot hatch could offer around 250 horsepower and all-wheel drive.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 21, 2014
They're pretty darn similar. And yet our views are oh so different.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX