Ford has issued yet another recall over faulty door latches, this time affecting the Fiesta, Fusion, and Lincoln MKZ from model years 2012 to 2014.
2014 Ford Fiesta sedan
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Nov 29, 2012
Sure, the new Fiesta ST and 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine took the majority of 2014 Fiesta-related headlines, but that doesn't mean the rest of the range was left untouched. As you can see, styling has been updated, most notably up front, where a new fascia brings the pint-size hatch in line with the well-received Fusion. There will also be a new palette of colors and graphics for owners to personalize.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!