The 2014 Ford Fiesta is in showrooms now with refreshed styling and new performance ST model, but it's what isn't yet available that should help the Fiesta stand out from the growing crowd of subcompacts. Aside from the new 1.0-liter EcoBoost model coming later this year, Ford recently told us that a new Fiesta SFE trim level is on the way that should put the updated Fiesta at the top of its class for fuel economy.
2014 Ford Fiesta: LA 2012
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Nov 29, 2012
Sure, the new Fiesta ST and 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine took the majority of 2014 Fiesta-related headlines, but that doesn't mean the rest of the range was left untouched. As you can see, styling has been updated, most notably up front, where a new fascia brings the pint-size hatch in line with the well-received Fusion. There will also be a new palette of colors and graphics for owners to personalize.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX