We've already driven the decidedly weird-looking 500L in its European-spec form, and now the folks at Fiat have just released US-specific pricing, which means that our US media drive is coming up soon. If you want to get your hands on the biggest of the little Fiats, you'll need at least $19,100 (*plus $800 for destination).
2014 Fiat 500L Trekking
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Nov 28, 2012
Didn't think it was possible to pull and pry at the diminutive Fiat 500 with enough gumption to make the Italian hatchback qualify as a large car (according to the EPA, at least)? Witness the Fiat 500L Trekking, seen above. It's a full 26-inches longer than the regular 500, and it's grown six-inches taller and wider.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX