Introduced to the market in 2008 and updated in 2011, the Dodge Journey crossover has had all the freshness of a retirement village in recent years. Filling a potentially important niche for Dodge as an affordable, family-sized vehicle, the Journey has gotten one last mild refresh here in Chicago. Feast your mild-appearance-package-loving eyes on the 2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX