The Dodge Dart is a decent little car. It's honest, basic transportation, and many of us at Autoblog are genuinely fond of the Alfa Romeo-based compact sedan. For 2014, not a whole lot changes in the Dart world, save the addition of this new Blacktop edition that makes its debut here at the Detroit Auto Show.
2014 Dodge Dart Blacktop
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jan 7, 2014
Dodge is getting ready to spread the Blacktop-themed love to the smallest member of its lineup. Last year, the automaker offered up Blacktop versions of the Avenger, Challenger, Charger, Durango, Grand Caravan and Journey. And now the Dart, too, gets its dark on for 2014, with the $295 package offered on Dart SXT models equipped with the Rallye Appearance Group. The Dart Blacktop will make its debut at the Detroit Auto Show next week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX