The Dodge Dart is a decent little car. It's honest, basic transportation, and many of us at Autoblog are genuinely fond of the Alfa Romeo-based compact sedan. For 2014, not a whole lot changes in the Dart world, save the addition of this new Blacktop edition that makes its debut here at the Detroit Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX