Just like it did with the coupe, Chevy has announced that it will offer the Corvette Stingray Convertible as an exclusive Premiere Edition for a lucky few customers. Limited to just 550 units, all examples of the Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible will come in Lime Rock Green with a tan top, fitted with all the goodies from the base 3LT Z51 Convertible and then some.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX